Kawasaki H1A Restoration continued.
The dreaded Covid 19 is really slowing things down. The parts I sent for various services are taking their time to come back. Some have been 3-4 months late and parts are even worse.
Here’s the latest up-date.
I’ve been working 7 days a week, so not had loads of time but the cash is always useful.
I got the paintwork, powder coating, vapour blasting, recon crank, re-boar and chroming back now. I managed to get a set of Japanese +.50 pistons, rings, little ends, gasket set, O-ring and oil seal’s so all can go ahead in the Christmas holidays. I had this Sunday off so got the engine bottom end in the frame and started going through the chroming and parts.
I also got a full set off brand new exhaust pipes and a wiring loom “awesome”.
Hope you like the photo’s